Tuesday 3 April 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

So after last week which involved our final class ever! and our final walk-through in addition to our remaining Portfolio work it has been a rather hectic week!
The purpose of last week's walk-through was to determine who was going to be selected to be featured in the University Fashion Show held at the Dovecot, in Edinburgh this June.  Safe to say it was a very stressful morning and we had more than a few models wandering about half naked between changes, however, everyone in our class pulled together and went that extra mile behind the scenes to help one another out.  
With up to 40 students on my course alone and roughly about 20 places to be filed in the Fashion Show it was definitely tough competition, we were to be informed via email first thing the following Monday, letting us know if our collections had been successfully selected or not.

Sadly, I was not selected to be involved on this occasion, however, would like to say a big Congratulations! to those of my friends and others on my course who were chosen.  Can't wait to cheer you all on in June - It will be a great show! :) 

I have returned home to continue the remainder of my University work and to do my Photo shoot and Fashion Film for my Graduate Collection.
I'm super excited for my shoot which is this Thursday! which I will be doing in Glasgow, this has been organised for a while now but with the hectic events and deadlines at University recently I've had to re-arrange the dates several times, so I can't wait now that it's finally only 2 days away!
I have a fantastic team on board and can't wait to work with them all, I'm even more intrigued to see the final outcome of it all now - so watch this space!

These are some of the Hair/Make-up styles that will be inspiring my own for the shoot on Thursday ...



Bright Pop Art inspired Pastel Shades


Graphic/Strong Eyebrows with
Candy-floss textured hair


Bright Colour Combo's


Textured/Messy Locks











No comments:

Post a Comment