Thursday 5 April 2012


 Behind the Scenes! The Shoot

So yesterday was the Photo Shoot for my Graduate Collection and filming for scenes to include in my Fashion Film.
I've never been so excited and nervous, after all the planning and last minute amendments to the collection.  However, it couldn't have went better and was so much fun all thanks to the fantastic team I had involved!

Here's a sneak peak behind the scenes - an unedited glimpse at the day's antics :)










Hair and Make-up - Smujj Hair and Make-up 
Artistry (Glasgow)




Models - Julia Bell and Ashleigh Greenwood




Photographer - Levi Macdonald



Shoe Contribution - Dawntroversial Shoes


Also a Massive Thankyou to Kevin Mdanga (Fashion Designer and best friend) for being my intern for the day an being there for moral support! 




That's a wrap! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment