Sunday 10 June 2012

The next Challenge!

With Fourth Year of University drawing to a close - after the Heriot-Watt Fashion Show last Thursday, the degree Show and recieving our final results it seems that the only remaining event left is our Graduation ceremony on Friday, sadly I will not be there for the ceremony as I will be abroad but all the best to the F.D.I Class of 2012 :)



On this bitter-sweet note I'm starting to look to the future,focussing on my aspirations and future ventures for 
P O P / U/ L A R.  I already have a few potential projects and upcoming events in the pipe-line so far which I'm extremely excited about, so watch this space!

Alongside my blog I have also set-up a Facebook page for 
P O P / U / L A R to convey further information and more of a background about the label, I have also used this to display more imagery of the collection itself and for future garments. So please feel free to have a look and "like" the page if you would like further information and updates via facebook regarding the label.

With the Scottish Fashion Awards taking place today I would just like to say Good luck to everyone nominated and anyone else who is involved in the event this year.  I have got my fingers crossed in particular for some of my friends and fellow students from Heriot-Watt University in amongst the Graduate Designer category.
However, it has to be said that after looking at the line-up for the Awards this year I'm genuinely proud of the creative talent Scotland has to offer and thankful that we have an event like the Scottish Fashion Awards as a means to celebrate this talent and give these individuals the credit and recognition deserved.
I'm sure it will be another fantastic year!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment